A dermatologist is a doctor who treats and cures problems related to the skin, nails, scalp and hair along with cosmetic issues. You should consult the dermatologist due to one of the following reasons-
- Been in the sun? – If you ever go out in the sun, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist once in a while so as to identify the cancerous signs early, in case any! After all, prevention is better than cure!
- An ever-itching scratch- If you have an itching body part for more than seven days or more, you should certainly pay a visit to a dermatologist.
- Long-term acne- If despite using all the cures yourself, the acne does not go even after two to three months, then it is highly advisable to consult a dermatologist as he/she will be able to detect the cause of the acne and will treat it accordingly.
- A sudden increase in sun sensitivity – If you experience an increase in the sun sensitivity than the usual one then you should book an appointment with a dermatologist as it can be a sign of systematic lupus.
- Skin flare-ups – You may experience changes in your skin due to some big and difficult changes in your life as well. This might be psoriasis.
- Nagging skin issues – You may think it is better and cheaper to self-diagnose skin problems. But, it may lead to even bigger and serious issues with your skin. A dermatologist, being an expert knows how to treat your skin in the best possible manner with negligible risk of future problems.
Therefore, it is always better and safe to consult the best dermatologist in New Delhi for your skin care.
Dermalife is a renowned dermatology clinic that has the best dermatologist in new delhi to cure any skin related issues at a reasonable cost.